Ingredients: 2 cups Pimento Cheese, ( we buy ours at Bilo or Costco)
1 cup real bacon bits
1 T honey
1/2 cup of Shuptrines Twisted relish
Crackers ( we love Rosemary crisps or natural crackers at Harvest Grocery)
Take your Bacon, honey and Twisted and heat up in pan. Stir till hot and bubbly.
In a nice serving bowl, put your pimento cheese spread, add the warm bacon mixture. Stir-
Red potatoes, 4-5 stalks of celery finely chopped, 1 tablespoon celery seed, two hard boiled eggs finally chopped, One cup Shuptrines Twisted Relish( Hot or Mild) , One cup miracle whip or mayo, 1 tablespoon mustard, one packet of equal or 1 T natural cane sugars.
1/2 t salt
1 t pepper
Optional: 4-5 basil leaves/ chopped
Cut your red russet potatoes in half and boil them in hot salted water till tender.
Boil 2 eggs, chop.
In a separate bowl, add your mayo, mustard, spices, celery, eggs, Shuptrines Twisted Relish, basil. Stir and mix.
Cut potatoes into cubes. Fold in Mayo mixture .
Put Shuptrines Twisted Potato Salad in a pretty bowl, decorate with a cluster of Basil leaves. Clean top edges off with wet paper towel , refrigerate for an hour or two.
Serve it up with grilled chicken or hamburgers!
Hawaiian Bread Rolls ( separate rolls or large one)
Melt 3/4 butter
1 T Worsteshire Sauce
1 t onion Powder
2 T Dijon Mustard
1 T poppy seeds
Cut roll in half.
Several slices of Black Forest Ham or Sugar Maple Ham
Several slices of Swiss Cheese
Arrange ham and cheese on the roll or rolls. Place top of roll on. With fork, poke fork holes here and there on the top of the bread.
After poking holes, put your rolls in a shallow baking dish, THEN pour over bread.
Pour mixture over the roll. Pop in oven for 20-25 min till Swiss is bubbly.
Take out of oven, slice – add your Shuptrine’s Twisted Relish
From Twisted Recipe Contest Winner Barbara Golder
- 2 Cups flour, plus extra for kneading and rolling dough
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup sour cream, plus extra to serve with the pierogi
- ¼ cup butter, softened and cut into small pieces
- Butter and onions for sautéing
- 1 jar hot Twisted relish sautéed in 2 TBSP butter until liquid is reduced, cabbage is cooked and relish is caramelized
- ½ cup mashed potatoes
- 3 chicken tenderloins marinated overnight in Twisted marinade, sautéed and chopped finely, with
- Mix together the first 5 ingredients to make a stiff dough. Turn out on a floured board and roll thin (about the thickness of ravioli) an cut into 3-4 inch rounds.
- Stuff with either chicken or mashed potatoes and reduced relish. Seal edges tightly. Boil for about 8-10 minutes until soft, remove carefully from water.
- Next sauté one finely chopped onion in ¼ cup butter. Add pierogies and brown. Add any leftover chicken to the mix. Serve hot with sour cream and the remainder of the Twisted Relish reduction as condiments.
From Twisted Recipe Contest Runners-up Jeff McBryar and Ben Grizell
- 3 to 4 lbs. pork
- 1 jar Twisted relish
- Your favorite pork rub
- Drain Twisted relish. Marinate pork overnight in Twisted relish juice.
- Season one side of pork with rub.
- Flip over, lay flat, spread Twisted relish evenly over pork. Roll pork into a log and tie.
- Cook on low heat in smoker. About 150-175 for a really long time until pork is cooked! This allows the fat to drain off the pork belly roll.
- Serve with German beer and win!
From Twisted Recipe Contest Runner-up Beverly Jacks
- 1 lb. sausage
- 10 oz. Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 jar Shuptrine Twisted Relish
- (Drain, save liquid and chop coarsely)
- You can simmer meat in 1 cup twisted marinade.
- Mix all ingredients together (I use my hands to make it easier)
- Roll into 1” balls and bake on baking sheet in preheated 375 degree oven for about 15 minutes. Remove from pan and serve with dip (see next instruction).
- Put the Twisted liquid in saucepan and reduce by one-half. Add equal amount Dijon mustard and mix.
- Dip sausage balls into mix if desired.